Research Consultant Profile
The Verde Group, a market research consultancy with offices in Toronto and Atlanta is seeking Market Research Consultants to work on a contract basis in the Eastern or Central Time Zones with travel on an as needed basis.
The Verde Group specializes in helping clients measure and control the cost of their customer dissatisfaction.
Our key differentiator is our overriding focus on driving action out of our research findings. All Verde capabilities are focused on a single objective: to produce actionable insights that assist our clients in identifying and executing the specific initiativesnecessary to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and value.
- Execute quantitative and qualitative Customer Satisfaction research projects under the direction of Senior Executives at Verde Group. Research Director will have primary responsibility for all aspects of project management of a research program.
- Communicate and work with client at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Coordinate with and manage outside suppliers supporting a Verde project (field and tab houses, qualitative facilities, etc.)
- Prepare guidelines for qualitative research, participate in focus groups as an expert observer and execute research reports.
- Develop questionnaires.
- Conduct and manage project quality assurance activities associated with questionnaires, reports, data tables and all client deliverables.
- Develop and manage the production of ongoing monthly and quarterly client tracking reports analyzing current and comparative data.
- Undertake ad hoc analyses to respond to client requests as they occur.
- Produce project reports with a focus on business implications and insights.
- Conform to Verde Group’s quality standards and processes for report production.
- Eight to ten years in Market Research executing quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience with on-line and telephone survey methodology.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to draw business insights from data.
- Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Natural ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines for a fast-paced company.
- Analytical abilities.
- A strong understanding of multivariate statistics.
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter and comfortable working independently.
- University degree or combination of education and experience in marketing or related fields.
- A minimum of five years managing Client Accounts.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, financial service or telecom industries would be considered a major asset.
- Willing to work as an external contractor on an as needed basis.
- Home office with own computer and Hi Speed Internet.
- Ad hoc travel throughout the US as required.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.